How long have you been on TikTok for now?
If it hasn’t been that long, then you might not have plucked up the courage to try and create a duet with someone yet. Don’t worry, though – it’s easier than you might think. Also, people love TikTok duets, so it’s a surefire way to grow your TikTok profile and get more attention on your content.
Let’s take a look at how to make TikTok duets for Android, so that you can officially become a part of the TikTok community.
- Open the TikTok app on your Android tablet or phone.
- Find the right video for your duet idea. You can take a look through videos that have been suggested for you, or you can go to one of your favorite influencers to take inspiration from them. On the bottom right of the screen, tap on the white icon, and find the ‘following’ button on your page. Find the friend that you want to collab with, and find the video that you want to emulate.
- Click on the ‘share’ button. This will help you find all the different ways that you can share the video.
- Click on the ‘duet’ option that you’ll find on the share menu. This will lead you to the video creation part of the app. You can only access this option if you have an account, so make sure that you do.
- Create your video by tapping on the camera button and recording the duet over your friend’s content. Remember, make the most of effects and filters in your video to make it even more relatable.
- Click on the ‘next’ button. It’s red an in the lower right hand part of your screen.
- Lastly, click on the ‘post’ option. This will upload your newly made content to your profile. You can also add a caption to the content before you choose to post it.